22nd ANNUAL PRINT SALE
UNM Art Building Print Shop (Room 142)

Thursday, 12/8: 10am – 6pm
Friday, 12/9: 10am – 6pm
Saturday, 12/10: 11am – 3pm

Visit the Print Shop in the Art Building to shop a huge variety of UNM and Tamarind student prints for sale — lithographs, etchings, monoprints, silkscreens, photographs, shirts and cards. It’s a great opportunity to discover beautiful, interesting work at affordable prices for yourself or to give as holiday gifts. Please spread the word and bring friends to the sale!​

You can feel good about shopping at the Print Sale: 85% of the purchase price goes directly to the artist and the remaining 15% is used to support Printmaking activities throughout the year — student grants, travel to conferences, bringing visiting artists to Albuquerque. We accept credit cards, cash and checks.