Entry form is DUE by 5pm on Saturday, October 31, 2015.
Exhibition Dates: Monday, February 1st through Friday, February 12th, 2016
Closing Reception: Thursday, February 11th, 2016 in conjunction with Undergraduate Event
Artwork Drop-off: Monday, January 18 – Wednesday, January 20, 8am-5pm, Sommers Gallery
Artwork Pickup: Friday, February 12th from 12-3 pm
Venue: John Sommers Gallery, 2nd Floor of Art Building, Room 202
- You are required to bring your work to the gallery during the above stated drop-off times, and also be available to help with the installation during the week if the work requires assistance.
- John Sommers Gallery has limited electronic resources. If your work requires additional equipment in order to be shown, you should plan on providing it along with the work. If you need help with this, please contact email@example.com
- Only originally submitted works that have been selected by the juror for the show will be exhibited.
- If you would like to submit video based artwork, please submit via web link OR email to James Meara at firstname.lastname@example.org to the October 31st deadline.
- Packing materials are to be removed and stored by the artist once works are dropped off.
- Artwork pick up will be Friday, February 12th from 12-3pm. You must retrieve your work from the gallery during this time and assist with any necessary de-installation.
- Return the entry form via email along with your 3 appropriately sized images (details below) to: email@example.com Saturday, October 31st, 2015 at 5pm.
- We will notify the artists selected for the show by December 1st, 2015.
- If you have any questions, please contact James Meara at firstname.lastname@example.org
The entry form can be found here: Undergraduate Juried Show Entry Form
Please provide all of the information requested on the attached entry form. Incomplete submissions will be rejected.